at Well Being Conference Center in Tazewell, Tennessee
The Conference Building may be rented for meetings, classes, retreats, and seminars for purposes which are consistent with the Mission of the Well Being Foundation. Rental of the Conference Center shall be at the sole discretion of Well Being Foundation. Typical uses include:
- Day-long (or longer) retreats featuring silent sitting, contemplation, nature walks, self-inquiry, and self-realization.
- Health oriented groups featuring programs for well-being such as healthy eating, weight loss, and stress reduction
- Programs for physical and energetic awareness such as Yoga, Tai Chi, and Qi Kung.
- Civic organizations, especially local civic groups
- Groups and agencies interested in wildlife ecology, honeybees, organic gardening, sustainability, river health, alternative energy systems and similar
- Family Reunions, Weddings, Youth groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and field trips for local schools
- Art or craft classes, especially those oriented towards or associated with Nature
Well Being Foundation views all of these activities as being different aspects of overall wellness. Our relationship with Nature, community and the world at large will inevitably be a reflection of our own inner physical and psychological well being. If we are at peace with ourselves, we will tend to be at peace with others. Programs which feature this unity of purpose are especially encouraged.
Description of Conference Building
The Conference Building at Well Being Conference Center is a 3,400 square foot building overlooking the Powell River. It features a 28’ x 32’ vaulted meeting room, a dining room with cathedral ceiling, tile floor and seating for 35, a fully equipped commercial kitchen with granite counter-tops and a 6 burner gas stove with separate griddle, men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers, and extensive open air decks with views of the Powell River.
We can provide meals for your group or you can provide your own meals. Either way, you will find a full array of cooking and serving pots & pans, utensils, serving dishes, dishes and tableware. There is instant hot water for tea, a commercial coffee maker, a commercial ice tea maker, and a chilled water and ice dispenser. Our commercial kitchen is inspected twice a year and has always received very high marks.
Parking at the Conference Building
Parking at the Conference Building has been expanded and can now easily accommodate 12 vehicles. Four wheel drive or front wheel drive vehicles are recommended. We also have an easily accessible Lower Parking Area with shuttle van transportation available if needed.
Rental Fees for the Conference Building
|Meeting (3 hours or Less, No Meals)||$150|
|Breakfast Meeting with Meal||$150 plus $9 per Person|
|Luncheon Meeting with Meal||$150 plus $12 per Person|
|Supper Banquet with Meal||$175 plus $16 per Person|
|Full Day Rental (Morning till Evening)||$275|
|All 3 Meals||$35 per Person per Day|
|Weekend Rental (Friday 5 PM – Sunday 5 PM)(We can provide meals at the rate shown above)||$600|
|Week-long Rental (Friday 5 PM – Friday 2 PM) (Please provide for your own food and food prep)||$1,200|
Rental Fees are subject to change without notice.
Please contact Patty@WellBeingCC.org or call her at 423-626-900 for inquiries or reservations.