Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to Well Being Foundation.
Well Being Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization which owns and operates the Well Being Conference Center in Tazewell, Tennessee. Our tax exempt mission is “to promote harmony with Nature, wellness of body, and peace of mind.” We are constantly seeking ways to make people’s visits here more enjoyable and a richer experience. Your contribution is essential to helping us continue with our work here.
Well Being Foundation supports:
- An on-site Honey Bee Sanctuary to protect and honor honey bees and other pollinators.
- Aquatic Research in the Powell River to help protect rare and endangered freshwater mussels
- The annual 12-mile Powell River Kayak & Canoe Regatta, a production of the Claiborne County Chamber of Commerce and the Claiborne County Tourism Commission, which starts at Well Being Conference Center.
- Hosting wellness programs such as Yoga, Healing Touch®, Embodied Life®, conscious eating, and similar
- Hosting meditation and mindfulness retreats
We deeply appreciate and value your donation which will help support these worthy endeavors.